Wednesday, September 29, 2004

it's official: i'm a bitch

ok, so there's this guy. a real nice guy. for security purposes, let's call him, hmmmm, let's see.....'milhouse'.

ok, so milhouse is this really nice guy that i've talked to on the phone a couple of times. he lives in fairfield (shudder), about to move to vallejo, and works as a carpenter. he's tall, a decent person and seems genuinely interested in me. he wants to take me to see a movie this weekend. all morning i've been thinking of a way to get out of it.

i talked to him as i was driving home last night and found myself rolling my eyes every couple of minutes. i don't know if it was what he was saying or the way he was saying it. whatever it was, my eyes were working overtime. there was many a time where he would be talking and trail off in mid sentence and NOT SAY ANYTHING ELSE. did he lose his train of thought? did he not have anything else to say? i don't know cause the uncomfortable silence forced me to change topics. luckily, i'm driving my brother's car so i didn't have my headset. traffic was slow and a cop pulled up along side me and was with me for a couple of miles so i got off the phone.

i'm evil and karma is a bitch....i have the gum on the bottom of my shoe to prove it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's Fairfield? You don't like him 'cause he's chino, admit it.

mones said...

shut up, anonymous.

mones said...

oh, and fairfield is by your mom's house.

Anonymous said...

I heard Yoli often visits Fairfield.