Friday, July 11, 2008

stupid bitchism of the worst kind.

last night i was having a deep conversation with my main g, keeks, about stuff. you know deep stuff. during the course of the conversation i made the following remark:

now, with everything i do, i ask myself "is this something a stupid bitch would do? if it is, i do the opposite.


this lead to my confession that one of my worst fears in life is being considered a stupid bitch. this may be worse than my fear of someone thinking i smell. (i shower everyday but if you had the freaskish sweat disorder that i have then you'd consider it a valid fear too.) at least there's something you can do about smelling. stupid bitchism is fatal.

say it with me now!

i will not be a stupid bitch.

i guess you can call it my creed in life. my guiding principle.

i didn't always follow this creed. i was once a stupid bitch, or at least (i hope), did things stupid bitches do. i won't go into specifics as i'm at work and don't want to remember things and be found in the fetal position under my cubicle...but let's just say i knew one too many guys who had spent some time behind bars. yeah, i said guyS. anyways, that's all in the past. a prehistoric MsMonis. i've evolved into someone who thinks differently about stuff and herself. i'm not saying i'm better, or even that i'm that different than who i was. i just think more about who i am and how i want the world to see me. it's not that i care what people think of me, but honestly, it's not like i don't care. i want an active part in how people perceive me and my actions.

plus, let's face the facts. i judge. all things. all people. if there was a supreme court in the land of judgementalness, i would be chief justice. i'd win the olympic gold medal in the 100yd judge-atholon. it's this thing i do. i know it, you know it, the american people know it. i can't really in good conscience judge the stupid bitchism of others if i'm running around screwing married men, taking my top off for Joe Francis or being a Kardashian.

No comments: