Thursday, October 07, 2004

are there 4 or 7 horsemen of the apocalypse?

cause i think i see #4 turning the corner.

remember how i said, waaaay back in my first post, that i have nothing to do at work? well, for the past couple of days i actually had shit to do. like, yesterday, my inbox was full ALL morning. like, i didn't even get to it till like 3pm?!?! i'm pretty anal retentive when it comes to stuff like that so being able to see a full inbox out of the corner of my eye and NOT be able to get to it right away was KILLING. ME. but, being the super classy, always sassy, smart biz-notch that i am, i was able to finish all my work by COB. (close of business, for those not with it enough to use business acronyms.) but, alas, my competence has foiled me again for i am once more seeking solence on
www.blogger.com.

so....what else do we talk about?

No comments: