Thursday, November 11, 2004

DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK!

i've sorta been here for years.

i'm here and in full swing of my new life in san francisco. it's not really 'new'. it's really like 'mones in SF, part 3'. but i have a feeling that this is the one that really counts.

the most exciting part about my new place is the awesome bed i purchased at sleep train. it's the most comfortable bed on the planet. it's firm, but not too firm. it's high, but not too high. it's white, but not too white. you guys know what i mean. my mom, being the coolest mom in the world that she is, bought me a nice bed frame. i haven't had a bed frame since my canopy bed when i was eight. oh wait, there was that day bed i had in college. does that count? anyways, it's neat. and very grown-up.

on monday, while getting ready to go to safeway, javi and i were listening to howard and a traffic report came on. javi turns to me and says, 'you don't have to worry about that anymore.' i think that's when i was finally able to relax and smile again. ;-)

No comments: