Tuesday, November 02, 2004

i don't know what you've been told...

but bush in office is gettin' old!

election day is upon us. one of the few events where i feel like draping the american flag over my shoulders and singing the national anthem. when i'm the proudest to be born in this country, the daughter of immigrants. the other being whenever the US wins a gold medal in the olympics. USA! USA! USA!

anyways, CNN is really pissing me off by not having any election results posted yet. i can't be at home glued in front of my beloved TV today. give me something...ANYTHING!

did anyone else catch kerry and bush being interviewed by don francisco during sabado gigante this past weekend?? now that's what i'm talkin about! not a lot of attention has been given to the latino vote. sure, it's all over noticiero univision, but i don't see anyone else making a big deal about it. maybe it's just me.

anyways, enough political shit. the emotional breakdown i was suffering in the last 2 entries is finally over. i will be signing my new lease in about 3 hours and moving into my apartment this weekend. the extravagant, jet-setting lifestyle i led while living rent free is no more. today is born a new me!!!!!

No comments: